Friday, May 28, 2010

rsvp : emily kay atchison : open summer

During open summer, I will be on the premises as much as possible reading, writing, making, and speaking with fellow residents. I am entirely open to aiding in the execution of others' projects (i am employed as an assistant technician and wood and metal fabricator for the MCAD 3d shop) as well as engaging in discussion-based reading groups/get togethers/potlucks/screenings. I am pursuing this as an opportunity to produce a handful of specific projects but, more significantly, my work will be semi-organized around beginning to unschool my MFA, loosely connected to the MFA program at MCAD through a (fairly comprehensive) binder of readings I have borrowed from a recent graduate.

website:
http://emily-atchison.com/

email:
emilykayatchison@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment