Monday, May 31, 2010

Hi everyone- my project entails a temporary wall that will stretch across all, or possibly 2/3 of the front window on the inside, so it needs to be up for only a limited time so as not to monopolize the space. I will make some specific date suggestions soon, but I am thinking not more than 2 or 2 and a half weeks - a week or less for installation & painting, and the remainder for display.
What are the absolute beginning and ending dates of the whole summer residency program?
Examples of my work can be found on

kfvc.blogspot.com

but they are all easel paintings, and my AOT project will be mural/installation work that plays with showing and obfuscating, invitation and obstruction, and the instrumentalization of art.
It will be painting, situated.

I look forward to meeting and talking with everyone. Please let me know about any potential problems or interactions between my project as stated and anyone else's plans.

Vic Colaizzi
vcolaiz@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment