Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekend Assistance

Hey guys I’m back in town this weekend, if you need help with anything, from Open Summer projects to common errands and chores, just contact me (you can either leave a comment on this post or email me).

careyn@my.uwstout.edu

My schedule this weekend doesn’t open up until after 2:00pm on Saturday. After that time, I’m free until 8:00pm on Sunday.

Just so you know, I will be offering my assistance every weekend until the 27th of August. Feel free to schedule help for any upcoming weekends. So far your involvement with this project has been awesome! Thank you to those who have given me responsibilities.

Last weekend, Alexa Horochowski invited me over to pickax a mound of dirt and concrete, which, I have to say, is the most strenuous job I’ve had in this project to date. So don’t think you are being nice by withholding a tough one. By giving me errands you are doing ME a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment