Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer || | || Intern



Hello All!

First off, I'd like to express my gratitude to David Petersen for allowing me to be a part of something as exciting and ambitious as AOT's Summer Artist program. This summer I want to help as much as I can to make things run smoothly and give everyone involved an experience that lasts long after the summer's end. I guess you could ascribe the titles Writer, Thinker, Curator, and Entrepreneur to myself. As a student and intern, the experience at AOT means a lot for me due to my desire to open a multifaceted space sometime in the future.

Getting to know both Minneapolis and the art community that shapes this wonderful city is at a top priority for me as well. As I work on various web based projects this summer I hope to make good contribution in building the foundation for AOT's developing web presence.

Selfless energy & peace provides a balanced atmosphere for us all.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the weeks to come!

From Chicago with Love,
Jabari

No comments:

Post a Comment