Wednesday, June 2, 2010

RSVP: Summer Resident Chad Rutter
















During Open Summer

1. I and a friend will be working on an artist publication dealing with land, Americana, history & hypertext. At some point I will give a presentation/ performance on the research and materials involved with my collaborator.

2. I will be looking for ways to collaborate with other residents who share similar themes or processes.

3. I will be present as much as possible to lend assistance in the execution of other projects and to be an audience.

4. We should perhaps organize an art sale toward the end of the residency on the off chance that anyone makes something sellable or we find ways to make physical materials surrounding our activities. Are others amenable to this?

5. My contact is callenrutter@hotmail.com. I am currently working on web materials and will post those when I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment