Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HELP ME HELP YOU


I’m offering my assistance again this weekend and I’m glad to help with anything related to Open Summer projects and/or day-to-day errands. Just to give you some ideas, last weekend I babysat for David, took out the trash at AOT, and helped Kevin build some signs.

I will be available to help starting on Friday the 2nd at 8:00pm and will be free throughout Saturday (except for 9:30am-12:00pm).

I will not be available on Sunday unless your errand happens to be grilling out and lighting fireworks. BUT, I will be able to help with anything on Monday until 8:00pm (After that time I will be driving back to Wisconsin).


If you’ve got some chores for me leave a comment on this post or email me at

careyn@my.uwstout.edu

If I’ve got some free time I’ll be checking into AOT to see if anyone’s working in the space.

Again, this is my project for Open Summer, so by giving me errands you are doing ME a favor.

Seeyall this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I will be at the gallery Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours (maybe 1-3pm?) Making and recording small sounds. If you would like to come for a little while and help make some sounds, that would be cool! I want to do some of it by myself but it would be great to have a helper for part of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. See you on Saturday

    ReplyDelete